Thursday 2 October 2014

I'm No masterchef!

The first night i brought my daughter home-after i eventually got her to bed i lay in bed and thought 'i'm going to have to take her back tomorrow-I d'on't know how i an going o feed her, ; I was really in a panic. The most I usually managed to do was hurl a baked potato in the general direction of the microwave. i had a plan worked out for education which i thought (wrongly as it turned out) would be the least of my worries but i hadn't given food a second thought.The realizaion that i would be responsivle for everything that would go into her mouth was overwhelming. The next morning i got up and cooked noodles fried egg and soy sauce and after that we didn't look back!
Today for pudding we had stewed apple and the last of the raspberries- both from the garden with apple and mango yogurt, .
The verdict ? 'That was really nice.' i might not be masterchef bu i think i've cracked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment